måndag 26 augusti 2013

Welcome to my blogg.

Welcome to Ye Olde Fictionwriter!

My name is Fredrik Dunge and I'll be using this blogg to post the works of fiction I find myself writing from tome to time. I have previously posted fanfic relating the the IP's of my miniatures wargaming blog Whispers From the Warp, on that blogg, from here on I'll have to consider if I'll post such things here or keep posting it there. I have also written or well ok let's be honest and say started writing, fanfics based on a huge number of franchises, hopefully those works regardless if I ever finish them will crop up on this site in time.Some of you will note that most of my storis are havy with dialogue and very little happening at least 'on screen' this is because I started of my writing career writing theatre not books.

And I think that's all for now.

until next time folks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar